Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I am a girl who is in Love with the world


I just remembered how I’ve left my heart in the most beautiful places. The beaches and the raw beauty of the human spirit in East Africa, nature showing off in South East Asia, Asia’s cities alive and so much character. Amsterdam and Berlin equally raising to my brand of crazy, France: you became home I adore you. Italy: I will never tire of everything you so beautifully carry, Eastern Europe: your lessons I carry with me. To all others who I escape to in daydreams and to the ones I am yet to see, my heart can’t wait                             

2 comments:

  1. Your pics and writing transcends me to far-away places. Through your images, we too, get to travel along. Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. You just spoke directly to my heart.

    ReplyDelete