Sunday, August 19, 2012

The subway Love story.


Today, in the subway I watched the sweetest Love story. I sat next to a Lovely young lady and a boy walked in, he must have been between five and six years old. From the moment he marched into the train he couldn’t take his little brown eyes off my now equally smitten young neighbour. There was a lot of blushing, jumping around, some glances to his father for approval and a few punches to his older brother to show his new found Love his strength. When the family got off he blew her a kiss in a shape of a gun as if to say ‘I’ll be back for you, a few years of this growing business and I will come back for you’. Now I am pretty sure he picked this up from those American movies with badly synched French voice overs on Saturday nights he was up longer than most days. But I hope he holds on to his all his boyish charm, careless determination, purity and chivalry stays with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment